Christmas help please

Hello I would like some help please..

Apologies it been ages since i have been around.. but babies do that!!!!!

I would like to some postcard sized pics of the Solar system for my son, to frame and put on the on the wall...

to space around the room etc.. and get his words going

But i and having NO luck

Anyone able to offer any advice..

Blimy..

Again apologies to all, i was typing the post without my wife seeing ..lol

so realise that in my rush i left out some key bits of info.

I was trying to FIND some pictures..

i have my own images of the planets but to be honest I dont think my 18month old son is that interested in a small pic, so what i was looking for was a post card set of the solar system

Each planet on a post card sort of thing. I could then frame them and put them up in his room in order :-)

Mr Q your links are great and if i am unable to find a postcard set i will use them, edit them to the right size and job done.

Capricorn, I am in North London

I find it odd that such a set is not in the Science Museum or Greenwich?

Cheers for all the help,

Regards

Bob

They defo exist as I saw postcard size pictures of most of the planets in the little 'shop' when we went Segwaying (if that's the correct word) around the old 'Goonhilly' station in Cornwall.

As to where to buy them I can suggest no more than a google search but just thought I'd let you know they do exist.

To add, if you're still stuck you could always try ringing the people at 'Cornwall Segway'. They have a website so google will get you their number.

I don't know if they 'inherited' the stock but if nothing else they could tell you who made the cards as I think it was on them - they were very friendly and helpful. I have a 'feeling' it may have been National Geographic but couldn't swear to it at all.

Archived