Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

advice on a goto/synscan for 200p

hi guys not been on for a while been ill :( hoping to be better for these winter skies though :) . anyways anyone help me ? im looking for a cheap goto/synscan to got with my dob 200p :). with me having health problems I thought I would lighten the load as such for searching the skies and to get a little help with a electronic assistant as such :) anyone who can help or point me to the cheapest would be appreciated.

Not sure if it is easy to get the goto update package to modify a dobsonian mount.

I seem the recall they were available when the goto version was initially brought out but they seem to have disappeared.

Otherwise it is an EQ5 with Synscan, probaly as cheap to buy a new goto dobsonian mounted 200P

Suggest you contact a retailer or email OVL and ask about the dobsonian goto upgrade package and find out if it is still available.

Archived