Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

So now I'm lacking tires instead to do some serious observing...

VigdisVZ

Winter weather struck a month earlier in central Sweden. And my winter tires will arrive in a week if lucky. So the weather is clear, I have my setup ready, but I shouldn't risk my life driving around on dark potentially icy roads with worn old summer tires.

If it aint one thing, it sure is another.

Thinking about going out into the fields with my DSLR instead, it's no problem to carry that and a tripod a few km compared to a NEQ6 :p

Hopefully you won't have to wait long. It's something that isn't really thought about much here in the UK.

Having experienced driving in Sweden earlier this year, I have to say that it is Utopia compared to here. Very little congestion, courteous drivers everywhere and the Oresund Bro... absolutely brilliant!

Clear skies!

Yeah driving in sweden is usually pretty nice, unless youre in the middle of a large metropolis like Gothenburg och Stockholm.

I'm going to scout a church out in the countryside next to my town, if its not illuminated at night, it could be a very nice secluded but accessible spot, and the road there is really good so. Hopefully :)

Archived