Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

VDB targets and Stellarium catalog

Coco

I think if you want to start on those type of targets you need to move to proper software rather tha the gee whiz software of Stellarium. If you don't want tp spend much money I would look at Guide (www.projectpluto.com) or if you want the best look at SkyTools. I would recomend Megastar but it is getting a bit long in the tooth now.

Owen

I think if you want to start on those type of targets you need to move to proper software rather tha the gee whiz software of Stellarium. If you don't want tp spend much money I would look at Guide (www.projectpluto.com) or if you want the best look at SkyTools. I would recomend Megastar but it is getting a bit long in the tooth now.

Owen

Well am not sure what you mean by gee whiz, ive gone to a lot of effort with stellarium by overlaying my local horizon and a few other tweaks, thought it was worth and ask.. Thanks for the links anyway I'll take a look.

Archived