A very enthusiastic newbie

Evolocia

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the advice folks. Been unable to use the scope for a couple of days as i've been trying to juggle a 65 hour working week around 20 hours a week studying for my degree.. and to top it off the weather here is undenyably english and cloudy. :-(

I'll use any down time modifying my EQ2, I suppose working in the classic car trade (as a fabricator and painter) for 12 years i'll be able to work something out.

I have a couple of apps now on my HTC so i'll go work those out too, also i've been looking at areas to go look at the sky near me. theres a few high hills in the middle of the forests. There is one in particular favoured by local trekkers as it's a clearance in the trees about a football field big and sits about half the height of an average forest tree high so it's pitch black and about as high as you can get here. Also it's aparently a great spot to look at the moon.

Thanks for all the advice folks. Been unable to use the scope for a couple of days as i've been trying to juggle a 65 hour working week around 20 hours a week studying for my degree.. and to top it off the weather here is undenyably english and cloudy. :-(

I'll use any down time modifying my EQ2, I suppose working in the classic car trade (as a fabricator and painter) for 12 years i'll be able to work something out.

I have a couple of apps now on my HTC so i'll go work those out too, also i've been looking at areas to go look at the sky near me. theres a few high hills in the middle of the forests. There is one in particular favoured by local trekkers as it's a clearance in the trees about a football field big and sits about half the height of an average forest tree high so it's pitch black and about as high as you can get here. Also it's aparently a great spot to look at the moon.

Remember to be safe when going to secluded spots - you may not be the only person around. Try to go with a like-minded person(s) or a friend if you can.

Archived