Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

STILL learing

Johnny Jupiter

Well, just when I thought I was doing ok I think I'm stalling again. Is it me or does everybody struggle when they first go on a forum. I've done this on the beginners section so when do I send out a message in the normal way. Also, how do you put personal equipment in - not that I've got much, except for my latest prize scope. Any advise is welcome. I've just found out that I tried to send this message in my messages to a person so I've had to try again ;) John

Hi John

Go into your profile

On the left you will see some selections

Pick the one that says "forum profile selection"

Just add what you want in the "signatures" section then press the update botton at the bottom right of the page....Job done..

If you want to put your equipment at the bottom of every post then goto 'Profiles' near the top of the page, then 'Profile Information' on the left of that screen, then scroll down and put whatever you want in the 'Signature' bit.

As for posting generally, just put them in the forum that seems the most apt....if they are that out of place they can always be moved. Its no big deal!! ;)

Welcome to SGL, Just make yourself at home :wink:

Archived