Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Astro Engineering AC400 WEDGE + MEADE LX90 SET UP

ASTROSTUART

Hi folks, ive emailed AE on this subject but previous emails have not been answered so I thought I'd pass it by the forum.

I have purchased the AC400 Mega wedge and the AC390 adaptor plate for the Meade LX90, the build instructions are vague to say the least and fail to mention parts included and or possibly parts missing in the box.....

Has anybody got one of these wedges on a Meade LX90? and if so can you tell / show me how its meant to be put together... I also have a slotted aluminium wedge and 2 small allen screws which are not mentioned in the instructions. picture attched post-18627-0-71431400-1346267935_thumb.j.. I suspect pages missing from the manual.

Many thanks

• 1 year later...

Hi Astrostuart, did you get your AC 400 up and running? I've bought a 2nd hand one to go with my LX90 but it didn't come with the alu!minimum wedge though. I would like to know if there will be any problems which I haven't foreseen when I (eventually) get the adaptor plate and pier. Thanks

Vince

Archived