NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Celestron CPC GPS Price Reductions

FLO

I know you already know about this but I have only just got my head around how it works:

Celestron CPC GPS scopes ordered before 20th September will qualify for the promotion, saving over £200. However, the telescopes themselves will not arrive before late October. Those of you with CPC scopes on backorder have the option of either continuing with the order and receiving your scope in approx 10 days, at the original price, or waiting until late October for a promo model at the reduced price. (FLO will simply refund the difference).

Celestron CPC 800 GPS XLT £1649.00

Celestron CPC 925 GPS XLT £2199.00

Celestron CPC 1100 GPS XLT £2549.00

Hope that helps,

Steve

<edit> SGL discount does apply so feel free to claim the additional discount :wink:

Something to whet your appetite:

CPC11gpsxlt.jpg

Is this what our a-merry-can friends call a pre-holiday price reduction (i.e Xmas)? Or is it a "end of line, lets get rid of them all before we replace it with something newer" ?

Best check with Adam - I certainly haven't heard of an upgrade or replacement and the current CPC range is still selling well.

Archived