Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

My Setup...Help With Selecting Filters...???

Gents...I require a little of your expertise...

My set up will be nearing completion soon...LX90 10"...Skywatcher Skymax 90 piggybacked on a AMK rail and rings with the fixed 35mm camera rail adapter...a Meade 3 piece balance weight set on underslung rail...Telrad...got rid of the crappy LNT...

I have a Pro webcam with 1.25" adapter...Panasonic Lumix FZ30 8MP (X12 optical zoom with fixed lens) I also have a 55mm lens screw to 1.25" eyepiece holder...

I recently purchased AE filter wheel 1.25"...80a,58,25,15 filters and an Orion Skyglow...IR Cut filter...variable ND moon filter...BC&F solar filter 90mm screws into a three hole BC&F Focus cover...also have a Rini 0.6 focal reducer.

I have a 2" 1/10th Diagonal...36mm QX...15mm moonfish...GSO 30mm & 42mm...GSO 2" x2 Barlow...Rini 2" X5 barlow (1.25" glass)...and a variety of 1.25" Meade 4000's...x2 & x3 barlows...

I will be purchasing a further couple of filters to complete my set up and some help/info/guidance would be much appreciated...here are my thoughts:

Oxygen III

Ultra High Contrast Filter

Hydrogen Alpha

Hydrogen Beta

Colours...?

Solar...Baader Solar Continuum Filter...?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll post photos when the kit is complete and hopefully some photos...

STEVIER

:saturn:

• 3 months later...

Archived