Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

The Mesu is mobile.

Jessun

Bad link perhaps - but looking at active users you may almost regard Facebook as a member.

It looks like the Mesu 200 just got mobile. I'm going for something else - a decision is a decision, but wouldn't mind this at all!

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/photo.php?fbid=386281121426949&set=a.239625652759164.67405.238428529545543&type=1&theater

Hope the link works by the way. It points to TS FB fan page.

I'm sure I'll have the opportunity to learn more about these experimental escapades sometime soon :-)

There's no reason why this mount shouldn't be mobile. It's a phenomenal mount. But it's black.

Inspired by your recent work on the Eagle I thought I'd give it a crack and yesterday the iOptron did its usual Dec departures - software cause for this I reckon, but I got one sub in and it showed some promise so tonight I'll spend some conciderable sidereal time on that one. Fingers crossed.

Back to the Mesu - the more I read and see and learn about this the more I think I went down the wrong street with AP. But they are white.

Good on TS to pursuit a more versatile Mesu setup!

Archived