Skywatcher Laser Collimator

Hi all,

I have ordered a revelation laser collimator from RVO and had an email saying they are out of stock but they do have the skywatcher laser collimator for just a few pounds extra.

does the skywatcher laser collimator have the collimatable adjustment on it ? I cant tell from the pics if there are any adjustment screws.

Kev.

this is the one they are offering

http://www.rothervalleyoptics.co.uk/skywatcher-laser-collimator_d2258.html

I was after the Antares collimator myself a while ago, but was sent an alleged Skywatcher laser collimator instead, which wasn't actually branded with the Skywatcher logo. Put collimator into my Anatres twist-lock adapter, and it was way out. I could draw a circle on my primary mirror about 2 inch diameter. Sent it back and asked for a replacement, which I said they must test first. When the replacement arrived it was basically spot on, so might be worth asking the retailer to check the collimation before sending out.

Archived