Coma Corrector adapter

I am getting a Skywatcher Coma Corrector for my Skywatcher 200p and I already have a Nikon T ring for my DSLR, will this fit the coma corrector or do I need the M48 ring adapter. Any help welcome, thanks.

yes you will need a M48 adapter. i must admit when i got my 200pds the coma corrector was a £100 pound i didn't expect to spend so quickly.but having spent it i certainly didn't think i would need yet another adapter to attach the dslr , but there you go its as blackadder said, its only money :grin:

have you noticed when you buy a item off flebay it says when someone bought this item they also bought these items they never seem to tell you what you need.

it seems to be a never ending shopping list,

i would just like to say i nearly bought one my self but according to the book M E P C sct dont suffer as much time will tell.

can you buy these in 2" or just 1.25.

good luck with youre shopping ;)

They are just in 2" I think but I am no expert. You get several adapters with the Skywatcher one for visual as well.

well thats a bonus thanks i find a little annoying when you set youre camera and scope set up for 2 inch and all filters or what ever else you need is only 1.25.

Archived