NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

The Crescent

The weather has been so bad over the last few weeks that I've been getting my fix by reprocessing images taken last month. Here's my version of NGC 6888, taken over several nights. It's a total of about 90 mins exposure time at ISO 800.

Thanks for looking.

post-9429-0-97719800-1341498283_thumb.pn

Thanks for the kind comments. Yes Andy, it was taken with the 1100D which hasn't been modded. I'm rather short of funds at the moment and can't afford to have the mod done professionally, and I haven't plucked up the courage to do it myself.

Roy

Thanks for the kind comments. Yes Andy, it was taken with the 1100D which hasn't been modded. I'm rather short of funds at the moment and can't afford to have the mod done professionally, and I haven't plucked up the courage to do it myself.

Roy

They say it's reasonably straightorward to do .... but I couldn't pluck up the courage to do it either. I got mine done by Andy at Astronomiser http://www.astronomiser.co.uk/eosmod.htm ;)

Archived