Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

An Audience with Neil Armstrong - CPA Australia

Coco

Sorry if it has been posted before, but here is a rare interview with the great man.. and its wonderful.. :(

In this four part series the first man to walk on the moon, gives a personal commentary on Apollo 11’s historic lunar landing, his thoughts on leadership and taking risks to innovate for the future.

http://thebottomline.cpaaustralia.com.au/

Thanks for that, you rarely see Neil Armstrong interviewed, although buzz has been a great ambassador for those endevours all those years ago. I really enjoyed that and hope he talks again. I was 10 years old when I my father woke me up that July night - shivering as you do at that age from been woken from your sleep I watch the grainy black and white pictures on our old TV sitting by a long extinct open fire in the grate with my old man's jacket around my shoulders. ....those were the days my friends......anyway nice link Mr Coco

The last in the series of four interviews have been posted and it is now only getting mainstream media coverage here in Australia. I urge everyone to watch these very special interviews and I challenge anyone to say they are not inspired by such a truly humble human being.

Archived