Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Venus Transit from North London??

Hi there,

Is anyone planning to view the Transit of Venus on June 6th from the North London area? I live in Muswell Hill and it would be nice to meet with others somewhere that has a decent NE horizon to view the event. I've looked at Alexandra Palace and Parliament Hill with great Southern views but not so good Northeastwards.:)

Any ideas?

Greg

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm. Am I really the only person planning to view the Transit of Venus on June 6th from North London?

Anyone from Barnet, Haringey, Enfield etc know a good place to view the sunrise - it's best to have an elevated/uninterrupted view of the NE horizon?

Anyone? :(

Hi,

Happy to join you if the weather is expected to be acceptable and if is the place is not too far from central London. (a lot of if)

The Shard Tower could be a nice spot, but not sure they let people in yet.

rgs

Hey,

I live in North West London and would love to see this! I have no idea where the best place to view it from is? Primrose Hill? Parliament Hill? Would be happy to join anyone if there's anyone that knows where we can get a good look at it!

Cheers.

Archived