Gso photo eyepiece

Hey, don't be so hasty, it some times takes a while to wade through all the new stuff and read everything that goes along with that :)

Anyway to get back to your question, no I haven't used it with a point and shoot camera as it has a T thread ring built in for attaching a DSLR (that's if we are taking about the same EP, the 32mm (or 40mm) digiscoping EP).

There is no reason why you could not hold the camera to the lens but that would defeat the pirpose really as it is only a plossl EP and these can be bought for much less without the built in T ring mount and you could do the same with them.

Hope this helps ;)

My camera (Nikon p7100) has a 58mm thread at the end so was thinking of attaching it too the ep with a 58mm to t2 adaptor for fun nights as I have my dslr for prime focus stuff.

Paul

If you can get the adaptor it should work the 32mm photo visual ep is a nice item, i use mine on my olympus pen some times

My camera (Nikon p7100) has a 58mm thread at the end so was thinking of attaching it too the ep with a 58mm to t2 adaptor for fun nights as I have my dslr for prime focus stuff.

Paul

You can still use the DSLR attached to the EP with the T ring alone, as opposed to using the lens thread attachment, that way the DSLR can be used for both functions (you can only use it for one function at a time anyway) , either at prime focus or using eyepiece projection.

Archived