Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hutech (Borg) CA, USA

Euan

I notice most of the reviews on here are for our UK suppliers, so I thought I would drop a thread in for my favourite supplier over the pond, Hutech: http://www.hutech.com/

So far I've had quite a few things bought from Ted and Mia at Hutech. Ted is great at giving advice on the bizarre array of combinations you have with Borg and always has a solution to a problem.

They have always despatched really quickly and given me tracking which is great as I can get to Parcelfarce as it gets to the depot after customs without waiting for a payment later to come through.

I did have one unfortunate incident where I tried to time the pick up of my 101EDII objective while I was in New York and missed the delivery! They went to great lengths to get it re-collected for me, returned to CA and then shipped off to the UK.

So all in, fantastic delivery service and great support so I can't fault them really.

• 1 year later...

Archived