NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Tonight if it is clear in Portsmouth...

Keiran

Hi all,

i need a little help, ive not been out for a while like most of you. Just wondering if it is clear tonight, what can i image in my 80 Frac... I want to try something a little different.

Thanks in advance, Keiran

Looking clear here as well Kieran but a bit windy, definately ED80 tonight if it holds out.

Funnily enough I was just having a look on CdC and Stellarium for something different to do myself. Fancy something in Ha in case I don't get time to get some colour. Failing that probably a galaxy in Mono. I've only really got clear to the East & South.

My LP is really bad from my back garden, and this is my first night of imaging from my new house, im not looking forward to the results. I think i am going to have to look at doing narrowband in the future, but it will be the WO gt81 and the 500D, just not sure what :clouds2:

Archived