Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

i wonder if this will hold my DSLR for imaging hehe

garethmob

theres been quite a few "offers" on it:P lol i wonder if you buy it though if the US special services would monitor you for a while.... imagine the scene

outside camera and scope on top imaging, and next thing you know a helicopter light blinds you, 5 marines swoop down on ropes bundle you up into a van, and question you....... what were you doing.... i was imaging officer imaging what? well orion nebular..........

theres been quite a few "offers" on it:P lol i wonder if you buy it though if the US special services would monitor you for a while.... imagine the scene

outside camera and scope on top imaging, and next thing you know a helicopter light blinds you, 5 marines swoop down on ropes bundle you up into a van, and question you....... what were you doing.... i was imaging officer imaging what? well orion nebular..........

Ha, Ha, Ha, very good :(:D:D

I'm sure I saw something like this being used to help film the space shuttle launches to check if anything fell off during take off - very impressive bit of kit but its portability might be its weakness.:D I'm sure its special services that you are going to need to worry about, as I have a feeling it likely to be one of those transformer robots, get it home, unpack the case and then this mount starts unfolding itself reminding you, "...you have 10 seconds to reply!" :(:eek: (robotcop?)

Are you going to put in a bid?

James

Archived