Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

3 WEEKS AND COUNTING

Well as you all know star party 3.5 salisbury is fast approaching! 3 weeks today!

Just to let you all know i will be in a great big tent in the middle of the field! As seen here! Go down to the photos and click on the tent picture and thats the one i'll be in!

http://iseedarkskies.com/locationid/69/

The misses will have cooked brownies for all arriving on the friday! Sorry to those arriving on the saturday, but everyone will have eaten them by then, if not, i will have done lol!

Hope you are all looking forward to it as i think it will be a great weekend! There will be loads of beer i expect and good company so we shall not go without! Hopefully the Cl***s wont spoil our viewing!

Theres still a few of you that havent PM'd me your mobile number! If you are one of them could you kindly forward it to me please! Its just to make sure that no one gets lost and to make sure people are still coming!

The list of people so far is as follows

Darren (stargazer1980) + 1 thursday, friday and sat + trecky

Steve (FLO) Poss fri definate sat + trecky

prasadka friday + sat

maroon bells friday and sat

Maccers + 2 friday and sat + trecky

Russ sat + trecky

Mikkey99 thursday, friday and sat + trecky

gsjag Sat

Daz + 2 friday and sat + trecky

Rob friday and sat

Mpeniak friday and sat + trecky

HUsher friday and sat + trecky

Alex Jones thurs, friday and sat

If for some reason i have missed a day off that you'll be attending or you need lecky, just let me know and i will add it on for you!

Many thanks and looking forward to meeting old and new faces alike!

Darren :D

Archived