Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

modded canon450d camera...which light pollution filter

philip57

Hi,

It was a filter removal by Andy at Astronomser.

i have already the CLS clip filter without IR cut. From what i gather i need to buy the astronomik CLS clip filter with an IR cut for a modded camera

Bern from modern astronomy has just sent me an email saying that the standard cls clip filter will be fine unless the camera has had a full spectrum mod then you require the Astronomik clip filter with an IR cut.

Do you know if this modding done by andy at astronomiser is a full spectrum mod. I am not sure exactly what that entails. I have sent email to Astronomiser but no reply as yet

Philip

I have just had a reply from Astronomiser stating that the camera after modding still blocks IR and UV and the standard filter will work fine.

PS Andy at Astronomiser is highly recommended for quick and efficient service. For instance ,I have just sent an email at this time in the evening and had immediate response.

Philip

Archived