standard dig. cameras

Found a mount that might work

In the spirit of sharing and helping others on forums, it's usually nice to mention what it is that you found, rather than just telling everyone "I found something that'll work, but I'm not going to tell you all what it is"! hehehe :) Other people might stumble across this thread sometime in the future with the same question, and will be frustrated if you don't provide some details about what you found.

In the spirit of sharing and helping others on forums, it's usually nice to mention what it is that you found, rather than just telling everyone "I found something that'll work, but I'm not going to tell you all what it is"! hehehe :) Other people might stumble across this thread sometime in the future with the same question, and will be frustrated if you don't provide some details about what you found.

Sorry I am at work at the moment on my phone so in till i get to my laptop i can't look at it very well, plus waiting to see if anyone has likeused a normal camera with a scope.

I was messing on with my little Kodak camera the other night, and I discovered it's possible to manually set the ISO, and shutter settings. You can set the shutter to a maximum of 8 seconds on it, and ISO to 1600. Is there hope for this camera for basic DSO imaging? It's only a £90 compact camera.

Archived