NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Good spots - East Coast.

Lynxi

I know it's a very long way off but the family have roped me into going Caravaning with them in August at a park somewhere near Flamborough. I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge of good viewing points around the coastal areas between Filey and Flamborough. (I believe the site is Reighton)

Was thinking of taking a scope if the views will be good, if not I'll at least be buying some bins to go with.

If anyone has any knowledge of visuals in or around the area would be great!

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Never been there for stargazing but you might try North Landing at Flamborough Head, it's close to the lighthouse but if you don't look in that direction it should be OK I think, probably be quite hard to get dazzled being so close anyway, actual glass may not be visible from such close range.

Bempton Cliffs are not too far away, not sure if access is closed at night as the car park is run by the RSPB I think.

Archived