Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

APT - too red?

This may seem a strange question but does anyone know how to view APT without the overall redness? I know the reason for it and can see why it is needed but I suffer from severe colour blindness and red on black to me is a just a black page. By altering the laptop screen I can just make it out but it is a strain - so if there is a switch somewhere in the software so that I can actually see to use it that would be a bonus!

You can change the colour scheme - I use green - makes it just as easy to use and doesn't affect the dark adaptation either.

Its under TOOLS > APT settings > choice of four schemes. If it doesn't change on clicking on OK simply close APT down and restart it

Hey -(bursts into song). 'I can see clearly now Now the Red has gone .
:)

Rich, no problem, glad to of been of assistance. I'm sure Ivo (developer of APT) could provide more options for colour themes if required. Drop him a mail if you have a particular colour scheme that works best for you.

I like the green.... :)

Archived