tbh the deeper we getting into spring, the earlier saturn will come out to play.....seen it on stellarium. In may its really early in the sky but only bad thing is that you wont be able to see jupiter for a while

tbh the deeper we getting into spring, the earlier saturn will come out to play.....seen it on stellarium. In may its really early in the sky but only bad thing is that you wont be able to see jupiter for a while

Jupiter is pretty much gone for now for me unless i drag my scope out to the front of the house.

I'll settle for Saturn at an earlier hour as a substitute.

Saturn is a bit special.

Sadly even Orion is gone for me now. By the time it gets dark.....(after 8pm).......it is too far west and again unless i observe from the LP front of my house, i am not going to see it.

I'm not much of a summer observer. But this year i think i will put in extra effort to observe some of the summer delights (even if it means between midnight and 3am).

Archived