Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Circle-T ortho eyecaps

Zaphod360

Hi everyone,

I've bought a few volcano top orthos off astro buy and sell and they haven't got any eyecaps. It's my fault as I assumed they came with them as a previous one I bought did.

Does anyone know where I can get some from?

You can get the bottom caps easily enough. The threaded ones from FLO are pretty good.

Not sure about the top caps but if all else fails you could get yourself some bolt cases from Astroboot or Astro Developments that would do the same job.

Hi Zaphod,

As one time president of the galaxy can't you just order some to be made? :)

Circle t's never used to come with caps, only in fairly recent years.

If you ask really nicely here:

Kokusai Kohki made In Japan astro goods

you might get some joy.

Would be interested to hear if you find a source.

I'd just polished off a couple of pan galactic gargle blasters when I ordered them and didn't think to check if they had eyecaps. I'll contact the company linked and see, I'll contact Lyra optics as well.

Fingers crossed. I'll post on here the result.

So you're the one who stopped me being able to get all the ones I wanted!!!

Whoops sorry, I've now got a 7, 9, 12.5 & 18mm which will be all I could ever use (just need eye caps for the 7,9 & 18mm) they are great value. Good luck finding the ones you need, I'm sure some more will turn up on Astro Buy & Sell.

Whoops sorry, I've now got a 7, 9, 12.5 & 18mm which will be all I could ever use (just need eye caps for the 7,9 & 18mm) they are great value. Good luck finding the ones you need, I'm sure some more will turn up on Astro Buy & Sell.

*Shakes fist* Clouds be upon ye!!!

Archived