I cant find Meissers

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got a Zoom on order as well... Should be arriving on Monday from F.L.O. I hear they are very good!

Sent by Tapatalk on Samsung Galaxy IIS

First go with the Baader tonight - absolutely par focal across the zoom range, comfortable on the eye and lovely smooth operation - feels well built/high quality. With an EQ mount without tracking/goto the convenience of not faffing about swapping EPs is fantastic. Optics seem better than the TAL which are supposed to be very good for EPs bundled with a scope (although I've not enough time at the lens to say that conclusively). With the Baader I could see two distinct cloud bands on Jupiter tonight, only managed the thicker one with the TAL.

First go with the Baader tonight - absolutely par focal across the zoom range, comfortable on the eye and lovely smooth operation - feels well built/high quality. With an EQ mount without tracking/goto the convenience of not faffing about swapping EPs is fantastic.

Exactly how i feel with my zoom that arrived 2 days ago.

Archived