Hello from Scotland

turbolord

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's a very nice scope, congratulations on getting the new set up and welcome to SGL. ;)

If you would like to get observing and/or imaging out of the city check out the link in my signature, I'm a member of a very active observing group in Central Scotland, you would be more than welcome to come along to an observing session or two. ;)

Cheers

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk

Hi Steve,

Been looking at your forum and tried to join it about a month ago but the system didn't seem to authorise my account. A friend and I went out hunting the Harpilrig site (he live in Balerno and has a 10" Dob). Couldn't find it but ended up in a car park (might have upset some "loving" couples who got quire upset to see a couple of scopes set up). Need to process the snaps I took of Orion (M42) and I'll put them up later. Seemed to have some star traling need to tweek my polar scope and maybe get a reticule eye peice for drift aligning.

Thanks,

Mark

Hi Steve,

Been looking at your forum and tried to join it about a month ago but the system didn't seem to authorise my account. A friend and I went out hunting the Harpilrig site (he live in Balerno and has a 10" Dob). Couldn't find it but ended up in a car park (might have upset some "loving" couples who got quire upset to see a couple of scopes set up). Need to process the snaps I took of Orion (M42) and I'll put them up later. Seemed to have some star traling need to tweek my polar scope and maybe get a reticule eye peice for drift aligning.

Thanks,

Mark

Hi Mark,

Glad to hear you are already getting out there with your new kit. ;)

I would recommend trying to register on the forum again, if you still don't have any luck PM me on here and I will have a word with Paul who runs the website. Hopefully we can get it sorted soon, until then I'll PM you on here the next time there is an observing session and give you directions.

HTH

Archived