Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Astro Engineering deluxe cheshire collator

I've got one and it works great, at least I manage to collimate my telescope okay with it. The seller is just a few miles down the road from me, which is handy and blue is also my favourite colour. If you don't like blue then another option to consider is red. Unfortunately the AE collimator isn't available in red but the good news is that FLO do a red cheshire...

First Light Optics - Premium Cheshire Collimating Eyepiece

:)

I've got one of these and if nothing else, you could beat someone sensless with it and it will still work perfectly - It's rather well built.

I use mine to check secondary alignment occasionally, but prefer to use the barlowed laser method for checking the primary, once I'm under the stars.

Russell

I've got one of these and if nothing else, you could beat someone sensless with it and it will still work perfectly - It's rather well built.

I use mine to check secondary alignment occasionally, but prefer to use the barlowed laser method for checking the primary, once I'm under the stars.

Russell

Cheers Russell, I'll bear that in mind next time I'm looking to bash someone's head in :)

Archived