Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Skymaster 15 x 70 Binos

Hipolito

Hello

I just wanted to know whether these were practical for hand-held viewing i.e. without a tripod. Would I be better off going for something around 25 or 50? I was thinking about buying a pair today, but these are the only ones my local store currently has in stock.

Thanks

Got myself a Praktica 10x50 pairs of Binos at lunchtime. The pair I borrowed were much heavier and it turns out they were 70s too - no wonder I was struggling!

Hopefully these will do the trick, and at £30 I'm not exactly out of pocket either.

I have simple 10x50's and even these are not that easy to handle when viewing moon . However it's very handy for finding saturn i.e. or some fainter stuff before pointing the scope towards it. Since i'm kinda shortsighted, it helps a lot :cool: It is much easier, as you will find, for widefield, since those small shakes don't make that much difference. It would be much harder with 15X70 even for wide-field, and you'd get pain in your hands easily :wink:

Archived