Advice taken!

Hanimex 10 x 50 bins just purchased for the bank breaking sum of £6 (inc 1st class delivery). Bargain! They are in immaculate condition so should (just about) do the job for now based on reviews etc. I actually budgetted £20 for them so with the change I bought a compact flash card for my 350D (sandisk extreme III 4GB) and still got 50p change lol

So, T-mount ordered, books ordered, bins ordered, memory card ordered. Now, anyone know where I can order some decent weather???? :D

Thanks for the advice everyone

Alan

Blimey, how weird is that !!!???

I was given a pair of these Binos by the missus about 10 years ago. I never thought of using them for Astronomy and they ended up in attic.

Having just got back into the hobby, and after reading loads of recommendations about getting a pair, I went up into the attic and dug them back out.

I was really surprised by what you can pick out and how much more comfortable they are to look through than a 'scope.

Now, about these clear skies ........ :D

Superb! I got a konusmotor 130 and a canon 350d for xmas from the mrs so now just getting everything else as cheap as possible. Was advised on here to get some 10 x 50 bins and use star charts to find my way round the sky as i am a complete newbie. So i think i will do a bit of using bins, using scope, etc.

Looking forward to receiving everything now........SUPER excited, specially after hearing that you have used them and rate them. Cheers pappy nick

Archived