astronomy and astrology !!!!

it seams to be good idea to dabble in both departments......

as it appears that most accessories you might require for your scopes are never in stock and they realy are unsure when they will be in stock !!! never had a hobby as frustrating as this in my life,i have telephoned virtually every shop i can find and all say same ........were expecting them next week sir !!!! and on a wide range of product's :):icon_scratch:

i wouldnt mind but i ordered and payed for two items,one of which was in stock,after 3 wks when i rang them and they couldnt

give me an arrival date i suggested they at least send me the item from my order which was in stock :) sorry sir wev'e since sold them !!! you would think they would put it aside for the order seeing as it was payed for:mad: anyway's i asked for and recieved my money back,and must admit it's put me off them a bit.

Archived