Is this in stock? 250p auto dob

250P: Probably means that they will take your money and ship one when, and if, it comes in.

200P it says: Please note that stock levels do fluctuate so please call or email to check today's stock before placing your order.

RVO are good so give them a call.

Since the 250px Auto stopped selling, I got very sad and tried hardest to look anywhere.

It lets you add this to a basket, does this mean it's in stock?

Skywatcher Skyliner 250PX Flex Tube Auto Tracking Telescope, UK, WC1

It does say"E-mail me when in stock" so i would ring first our Sponsors have them, the price is higher but a quick e-mail to make sure its in stock could be yours...

First Light Optics - Skywatcher Skyliner 250PX FlexTube GOTO

George - I was after that model back in Oct 2011 and made a large list of all the potential suppliers, eliminated all the ones that made it clear it was out of stock or unavailable and contacted loads of the rest with the same end result. No one had one. Several places (including some big astro supply websites!) claimed they could supply one but when I challenged them their promises turned to dust :)

I know microglobe, I've bought camera stuff there. It's a pretty small place stacked from floor to ceiling with all sorts of goodies but unlikely to have the space to carry actual stock of huge items like the 250 dob.

I went for the full goto which stretched my budget, but I'm chuffed to bits with it. Good to see FLO now matching the price of the retailer I bought mine from :)

Archived