Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Maxim DL 5 problem

Hey guys.

Cose i really have no idea anymore what to do, i decide to writte it here about my problem i have in Maxim Dl.

I open maxim and i go to open command and i open halfa pictures. after that i go to set calibrate flat,dark,bias.

1.jpg

I click calibrate to all and after that i go to stack command. I add images and i check auto calibrate and auto color conver with avarage or sum.

3.jpg

Doesnt matter if i check or uncheck auto color convert, i get same resoults. When it stacked all pictures i get this out

4.jpg

If i go step back and start all over again, open pictures, goto command convert to color i actually see "true" color.

5.jpg

If i dont make before that command calibrate, the colors are ok. If i click after convert to color calibrate to all, i get this error

6.jpg

So cose of that i leave calibrate to all , i rather go to stack and i do auto calibration and after combine all pictures the resould is here:

7.jpg

I dont know what is the problem here. Did i miss anything ?

So:

open, set calibrate, calibrate all, stack = wrong

open,convert to color,stack (auto calibrate) = wrong

open, convert to color, calibrate to all = not possible

I am new to maxim and i mayby miss any other order ?

Greg

• 2 weeks later...

The procedure I use is

Open all raw images

Set up the calibration

Calibrate all

Convert to colour (Each image individually)

Batch convert and save as FITS

Close all images

Then I start the align and stack process and you can add files instead of images.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Phil

Archived