NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hawke NatureTrek Monocular Clearance

FLO

We have a number of Hawke NatureTrek Monoculars available with 25% discount.

Fully multi-coated optics with BAK-4 prisms in a compact waterproof body. Features an integral tripod screw thread and is supplied with a small tabletop tripod for when a more stable viewing platform is required. Also includes soft case.

9x Hawke NatureTrek 10x50 £50 £37.50

7x Hawke NatureTrek 15x50 £55 £41.25

At these prices they are a steal!

This offer is not listed on our website, please enter 'monocular25' in the Coupon/Voucher box when at the checkout. The discount will be applied automatically.

Perfect for the car glove compartment.

hawke_nature-trek_10x50_monocular.jpg

I ordered one of these as a Christmas present for my brother in law, the whole lot seemed like quite a nice compact package. Good for a large coat pocket while he's out walking I thought.

I'm off to see him tomorrow, so I'll be keen to hear how he's got on with it. Shame it's now looking like there's going to be near total cloud cover. Especially since he lives right next to the open countryside with some gorgeous dark skies.

Tyr

Archived