Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

skywatcher extra flat ?

todd8137

hi all and here it is ,my uncle is over from france and is throw in cash around like its going out of fashion(we have seen nor heard from him in ten years)

any hows he wants to buy some thing for all the family and after looking at my scopes he asked me if i needed any thing

eyepieces i told him i am looking at these at the minute for the 300p

skywatcher 9mm ultra wide eps or the extra flat ones two links below for both sets as any one used any of these ? particularly the extra flat ones they look nice and around the 50 quid mark

or should i just spend the money on a 100 pound eps and suggestion for a ep that costs around 100 pounds are welcome like i say i do like the two below and i have a 20mm ultra wide

Skywatcher Extraflat 16mm 1.25" Eyepiece | Telescope Accessories | Rother Valley Optics

Skywatcher 9mm Ultrawide Eyepiece 1.25" | Telescope Accessories | Rother Valley Optics

Archived