NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Astro book's

Ian123

Where are many astro books so expensive, for many books in the shops or an Amazon are more or less between £20-90!!!

It's not that i mind paying this although i will never pay top end for a book...i.e £90!

Many book's in astro reviews are on average £35 or more or less, why?

I appreciate many hours of labour and observing and research has gone into these publications and are a passion but come on.

I also read many book's about WW2 and the history surrounding the subject and they are not as dear and many hours of research have gone into those publicatons as well.

Is there a reason for the expense?

Ian - I don't know about where these books you are referring to were published or printed but if they are from the US, the mark-up would be noticeable as it is here for UK books. The same holds true for Canadians buying US books. But don't complain too much - in the near future, printed books may become a thing of the past due to the computer age so enjoy them while you can!

printed books may become a thing of the past due to the computer age so enjoy them while you can!

Maybe so Mr.Q but i prefer to have a book in my hands, cant stand the Kindle revolution, give me a hardback any day.

Archived