Hi from Scotland

DaveT

I know of two places in Edinburgh that stock Sky-Watcher.

Never knew that myself.... Would have been nice if they stocked Celestron kit :-(

Having a major problem getting the scope i want. I have emailed 9 places, with 5 replying so far saying no stock for a while. Quickest reply so far was first light - 2 replies in less than 10 minutes, now thats quick service. Most dissapointed in telescope planet as their site says stock, but an email from them says no stock till April????, however they did offer an alternative which wont do what i want.

Will keep looking -- trying a company in germany now that ship to the uk, just not sure how quick

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thing is, the logistics of buying from somewhere local can actually be a lot harder and more complicated than just ordering mail order.

Too true mate -- im keen to get my scope within the next week or so, as im off work sick at the moment and would like to be at home when it arrives..... if i can lift it, as its my back thats got me on the sick at the moment lol

Archived