Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Back at last (wincing mind)

Komet

Well I had a knee replacement in mid December and wasn't expecting to be doing anything before February (my experience from having my other knee done!)

This time I have much more movement (but the same amount of pain) and was really chuffed to be able to get into the POD - this a couple of weeks ago. However lots of really strong painkillers does tend to make you not bothered about much and as I had had some infection in the wound there was also the effects of the anti-biotics as well.

A few days ago I tried out my Christmas present - a Neumann EL panel (very nice) but tonight I felt I could stay mobile long enough to get some imaging in.

The seeing is atrocious but I had a go anyway and managed this .... not brilliant but I don't care. Its nice to actually DO something instead of just getting bored.

M42 in Ha

T: WO ZS66SD

C: IMG2Pro @ -30

F: Astronomik Ha

G: SX Lodestar + SX OAG + AA5

M: NEQ6Pro + EQMod

Capture: AA5

Proc: PI + PS

20 x 15 secs (for the core)

11 x 900 secs (for the rest)

komet_m42.jpg

Archived