Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Need help upgrading my handycam to use it as telescope

Hey friends some days ago i was going to buy a telescope but i didn't get good response from fellow forum members and even i thought that the price was quite low for that much zooming telescope(it said 300x zoom and price of telescope was around 12000rs including discount and shipping fee)....... So now i thought that i should now upgrade my handycam only to use it as a telescope..... So i'm here again asking help that what can i do to increase its zoom, my handycam's current highest zoom is 60x optical zoom, and brand name and model name is sony DCR-SR68E Thanks for any type of help in advance :(

With the minimum shutter speed of 1/3 sec and 3 lux you would be wasting your time.

Follow the advice given in your other thread. If you are limited to the brands of telescope you have in your country then but a decent pair of 10 x 50 binoculars, it would be a better use of your money

Archived