Quote from my wife....

ChrisThePuma

I was out playing with my new scope and asked if she wanted a look through (never done it before). It was pointed at Jupiter. She asked "What am i looking at", I said Jupiter and his moons, and she said....

"Oh I thought it was the moon"

She was amazed at the view, and when i showed her our moon she was stunned (and blinded :) )

Explaining why I bought a Telrad to my missus, explaining how it helps me with viewing and she replies 'dont you just point the telescope to the sky and look through it?'

yes love, it's as simple as that .....

I was out playing with my new scope and asked if she wanted a look through (never done it before). It was pointed at Jupiter. She asked "What am i looking at", I said Jupiter and his moons, and she said....

"Oh I thought it was the moon"

She was amazed at the view, and when i showed her our moon she was stunned (and blinded :) )

Result ! Now get the order in for the TV Nagler series why you have her "on side" as it were ! ;)

Archived