Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

need an image from telescope of given specifications

kkkkk305

hey people!! this is my first thread here!!

i was going to buy a (reflecting)telescope few days ago but couldn't buy due to money problems, but now i can buy so i have selected a telescope now but i'm not sure how is its imaging and zoom and all, so i was hoping that someone of you who's having a telescope with a concave mirror of D=125mm and Fl=1025mm can please post a photo taken from their telescope of a planet or moon(i don't really know the members of this forum otherwise i wouldn't have made a thread just for asking images and i would've asked by an email)

Thanks in advance!! :)

(moderators, if i have created a thread in wrong forum then i'm very sorry, please move this tread or tell me to delete it and create in another forum)

(if you friends need any more details about the telescope so that you can give me the exact image then please pm me or reply in the thread)

Steer clear !

The mount is very flimsy, and the stated magnifications are impractical, especially using a 4x barlow ! - the un-written "rule" is 10x magnification per inch of aperture - that would equate to just over 50x practical use - 300x NO WAY !

Just used a basic currancy converter - comes out at around £130 GBP - you could get a decent Celestron or Skywatcher for a similar amount

Archived