NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

first go at 51 and 2nd m42

Daniel-K

this is 8x 1 mim on m51 it was twards the end of my session from trying to get the horsehead which took all my batterys on my camera and i got nothing (moon) so at 2am i had a bit of life in my batterys left and it got me this its not great beacause of the lack of data and no darks but its going to be my next project i think after this moon has gone so for 8mins i quite pleased. this is my 8th target for AP.

post-18942-133877712318_thumb.jpg

post-18942-133877712327_thumb.jpg

Looking good mate, very good and definately a massive improvement.

Now you have the basics, prep everything and hit them with more and more subs. As you start to increase the sub length, darks are going to be essential.

Did you apply any flats ?

no flats no darks on either it was more just an experiment plus i ran out of batterys in the camera,im slowly saving away for some guiding stuff and a new mount. getting a decking area put in this week for the base for the obsy as i have moved now to a new house with a garden thats pritty dark and big and we just had a nother baby girl 16days ago.any how im really getting into AP so im taking the time to buy the right stuffs insted of jumoing in buying **** lol.i see the mn90 has gone

Archived