Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Warranty coverage

Hi Group

I win a telescope and I got a email from eBay about warranty coverage

Saying warranty coverage on your telescope item. Here are your available warranty options (service plan must be bought within 30 days of item purchase):

1-Year SquareTrade Warranty: £37.99

2-Year SquareTrade Warranty: £56.99

Has anyone use this service and how can they offer warranty on a telescope which they ever seen? I email owner of the telescope he not sure how this works.

Chestnut / Enfield Telescope Club. http://enfieldtelescopeclub.angelfire.com

Hi Group

I win a telescope and I got a email from eBay about warranty coverage

Saying warranty coverage on your telescope item. Here are your available warranty options (service plan must be bought within 30 days of item purchase):

1-Year SquareTrade Warranty: £37.99

2-Year SquareTrade Warranty: £56.99

Has anyone use this service and how can they offer warranty on a telescope which they ever seen? I email owner of the telescope he not sure how this works.

Chestnut / Enfield Telescope Club. Home

The chances of it having issues because they haven't seen it is worked into the probability and so the price.

It's basically insurance against accidental damage. Not something that I'd recommend doing, tbh. Better getting it on house insurance.

Archived