FLO product and opening times?

Im moving the mirror up the tube using an idea someone did on the forum and need some lock screws? (big ones :D ). I have a skywatcher 200p if this helps and I take it as they may have different screw for certain mirrors?

Thanks

need some lock screws? (big ones :D ). I have a skywatcher 200p if this helps and I take it as they may have different screw for certain mirrors?

Are you talking about something like Bobs Knobs? If so then you can find replacement primary mirror screws for a 200 here. (a bit expensive but apparetly do the job)

Im moving the mirror up the tube using an idea someone did on the forum

Have you got a link to the thread the "idea" is posted on?

I had a look at bobs knobs but wasnt sure if he shipped to UK?

The idea was explained more in a private message. This is what sam the moderator sent me if its allowed to include text from a private message. "Basically the wood is bolted onto the mirror cell and the collimation screw pokes up through the top bit of wood for the collimation nut to screw into. I screwed in a washer for the spring to sit on as well." I have a picture aswell which is attached. Full credit of this goes to 'sam' the moderator who told me about it. Seems like a really good idea, may not be the best but isnt overly time consuming and can easily be restored back for visual use.

Please tell me ASAP if using text from private messages is not allowed

post-29680-133877709587_thumb.jpg

Im going to start a new thread tommorow in the DIY Astromony section as I feel this one is changing subject and the other thread will be more organised. Once its up I will post a link to the thread on this one or just keep an eye out for it.

Archived