NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Selecting good frames in Registax

pixueto

Dear all,

I've used Registax 6 a couple of times and made some progress with the wavelets. However, I don't know how to tell the programme which frames to take. How do you select the good frames? The software seems to do everything for me but I have no control over it. Can someone give me a hand? It's Registax 6.

thanks

Dear all,

I've used Registax 6 a couple of times and made some progress with the wavelets. However, I don't know how to tell the programme which frames to take. How do you select the good frames? The software seems to do everything for me but I have no control over it. Can someone give me a hand? It's Registax 6.

thanks

I've attached a screenshot that should explain it. Select Registrationgraph at the top after you have aligned and this will show you alignment and quality. You can determine what percentage of good frames you want to use and this will place a green vertical line along the graph as a visual guide.

Framelist will allow you to manually select and deselect frames if you wish.

post-29849-133877705812_thumb.jpg

Thank you very much for your help David. The 'limit setup' tab at the botton left of your screeshot seems to be missing in my copy of registax. Any idea about how can I bring that up?

You could try Settings/Layouts/Reset to Default or uninstall and re-install as that doesn't take long. Reduce your screen resolution to see if it is simply hidden off the bottom of the screen. I can't get rid of mine or move it, so I'm thinking it is your screen res. Good luck.

Archived