Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Teleskop Service Dual Bar not Vixen !?

Earl

Put a gib strip in the gap. What's one of those? - A flat strip of metal or hard plastic that fills the gap. You can still clamp the dovetail sucessfully. They are used on the slideways of machine tools like lathes. You may have to file the top and bottom edges to get a good fit. Fit it on the same side as the clamp. Hope this helps.

Put a gib strip in the gap. What's one of those? - A flat strip of metal or hard plastic that fills the gap. You can still clamp the dovetail sucessfully. They are used on the slideways of machine tools like lathes. You may have to file the top and bottom edges to get a good fit. Fit it on the same side as the clamp. Hope this helps.

Cheers good call, however i was surprised more by the fact that it was not the right size in the first place to be honest.

I picked it up second hand of a forum member, this hadn't been an issue until I got the ADM Replacment Saddle (which is very nice i have to add) I have tried all my other dovetails in the ADM and they work without any problems.

It does however work perfectly fin in the original EQ6 Puck I have as it is the dual knob type.

But of course.. But.

It looks like ill need to get the Dual AMD Bar if I want to use the saddle.. Very frustraiting but not alot I can do about it other than get the extra ADM parts.....

....sigh grrr and pfft

Archived