Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

wiring diagram help please

beamish

I need the wiring config diagram from the (N)EQ6 Pro mount to handset please if anyone has it or knows where it ccan be found.

I'm getting wound up( pardon the pun) from the curly cord and want to make a longer cable.

DB 9-way male connector to RJ45

Many thanks

I know what you mean about the curly cable, so useless.

Not a complete answer, but from here:

EQDIRECT

The EQ6 DB9 connector:

Pin 1, 8: 12V

Pin 4, 5: Gnd

Pin 9: Tx

Pin 6: Rx

(I would double check these!)

To get the connections to the RJ45 connector I would just buzz out the original connector with a multimeter.

Cheers,

Chris

I appreciate your help but I'm no electronics guy- everything i do regarding such things needs to be spoon fed to me :) in the form of a PDF type way

I've looked at that site but it does confuse me, more so when I read that on the diagram there it shows the Tx as pin 9, but then lower down it shows as pin 6 ????

MCB's are pricey, I know to my cost from an experience (unrelated) a good few yrs ago so I don't want to chance it.

Currently using a straight through RJ45 connector to add a Cat 5 cable to the handset but this is not ideal.

Archived