NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Maxim 4.6 and skyflats plugin

AJE

I have Maxim 4.62, I've downloaded the skyslats plugin from >>HERE<<.

I've saved the file onto the desktop and tried the "Add/Remove plugin", I've navigated to the file and all I get is "Could not load component".

I've also tried moving the file into the plugin directory of the Maxim installation directory and it says the same...

What am I missing.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the tip George - didn't work though...

I tried with a "fit" file open from a previous imaging run, I then tried with a "Tif" (from a nightmare imaging run, so please excuse the image).

Still no go :)

Thanks

I have this working perfectly on my observatory PC and use it frequently. I unzipped it into a directory of my choice, I used c:\maxim\extra_plugins (not that it matters!) and it loads in just fine. I just tried it on another PC and it loaded just fine again. You should have a .DLL file and that is what the Maxim plugin dialogue box is looking for. Make sure that the file has unzipped correctly.

I've downloaded the plugin again and unzipped it fresh into a folder within the Maxim installation directory.

I get the same result :), looks like I might have to uninstall and reinstall Maxim.

Any other suggestions before I do.

Archived