Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

My Blazewear Review

MikeWilson

After a particularly cold and frosty session and hearing some positive comments on Blazewear gear from fellow SGL members SteveL and Helen, I took the plunge and ordered a Blazewear fleece for myself and a deluxe (not Ardeo) vest for my wife.

Thinking this would be a perfect opportunity to make a video review (never done one of these before), I took my camera and made the video review the day after they arrived.

I'm actually a customer so wasn't paid for the review at all.

Hope you enjoy the YouTube video and if you have a YouTube account yourself please leave any comments you have there (as well as here!), thanks :icon_salut:

Clear skies and warm clothing,

Mike

Sent from my mobile using TapaTalk (so please excuse bad grammar & spelling!) :-)

Yup, she loved throwing that water at me. As you can see, one take and a perfect hit; she's a veteran.

Still, I got her back at the end though :icon_salut:

Glad you liked the review, it's nice gear to have. Certainly it helps keep one outdoors when you'd rather come indoors.

All the best,

Mike

Sent from my mobile using TapaTalk (so please excuse bad grammar & spelling!) :-)

As for QVC - haha! I don't think I could manage that at all well. Whilst I didn't use a script, most 'scenes' in that video took half a dozen (or more) takes. I didn't know what to say most of the time!

Fortunately a little editing covers a multitude of problems, a bit like Photoshop and astro imaging! :icon_salut:

Archived